This year we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. The topic selected as the most pressing theme for 2020 – action on climate change.
Here at PageProof, we are super proud that our online proofing solution offers just that, a sustainable approach to reviewing and approving your creative work.
Make a positive impact on your organization’s carbon footprint by reducing the amount of paper you use. An estimated 18 million acres of forest are lost each year to paper production. That’s the equivalent of 20 football fields every minute.
Online proofing means there is no need to print and compare versions or pass them on for someone else for feedback. A smart change with a huge impact.
Create greener businesses by taking your review and approval process of anything and everything online. Transportation is responsible for a huge chunk of the UK’s carbon emissions. Eliminating the use of delivery services for sending creative work in review between offices will reduce your carbon footprint.
Online proofing is made simple with PageProof. Eliminating the game of emails, feedback, and approvals mean you can efficiently review and approve your creative work, and track whether the changes have been made. The benefits are endless but notably include:
- Huge timesaver – feedback is streamlined with reviewers all commenting on the same proof, at the same time. Time savings result in a reduced carbon footprint as less energy is wasted.
- Reduce transportation emissions – comments are captured online, on one file version at a time. Reviewers receive the proof immediately with no wait.
- Printing materials are reduced – digital files are now routed. No more hard-copies with illegible mark-ups wasting paper, ink, and water.
- Costly mistakes are reduced – everything is clearly tracked, who asked for what changes, what was done versus not. Reducing the cycle of printing more versions.
- Turnaround times are quicker – designers and web developers work from a clear, single to-do list. The carbon footprint is reduced again.