The most seamless integrations are those that integrate natively with one another. Because native integrations expand the functionality of another app, users cannot tell where one ends and another begins. Resulting in a deeply embedded, frictionless experience. Native integrations have grown in popularity with the digital transformation. In fact, in a recent survey, 83% of respondents reported that API integrations are critical or very critical to business. PageProof’s integration with monday.com takes this a step further by being a two-way, native integration. This means that data is mirrored between two business tools. Resulting in any updates in one app will be automatically reflecting in the other.
Let’s take a look at how teams can leverage the monday.com and PageProof integration to work even better together around creative content, saving hours of time.
- Create proofs of any file
- PageProof adds endless benefits to creative flows
- Proof information is synched automatically
- Enjoy purpose-built views in monday.com
- PageProof & monday.com integration offers powerful automation
- Designers enjoy a seamless experience with PageProof Adobe add-on
Create proofs of any file
Team structures differ in complexity, and stakeholders collaborate in a range of ways across creative campaigns. Both PageProof and monday.com offer flexibility to fit your team’s needs.
You can create a proof of any file type with the monday.com and PageProof integration. Images, presentations, emails, videos, and more. Meaning that you can gather feedback and approvals with ease – no matter what the creative campaign.
You also have the choice of whether to:
- create a proof in PageProof
- or, create a proof directly from monday.com.
When creating proofs in PageProof, you can reference the proof to a board, group, item, or subitem – matching the way you and your team work in monday.com.
From monday.com, you can create proofs directly from the item or subitem’s file attachments column.
PageProof adds endless benefits to creative flows
The benefit of the integration goes beyond the simplicity of creating proofs easily within your creative process. In fact, reviewing and approving work with PageProof brings marketing compliance to your projects.
Some of these marketing and creative compliance features include:
- Workflows to automate the flow of proofs through different teams, ensuring feedback and approvals are gathered in the right order.
- Comprehensive audit trails and decision tracking. An audit report at a click of a button.
- Automatic detection of colors and fonts used in the artwork for brand compliance.
- ColorSep® easily lets reviewers check color separation plates for print production compliance.
- Checklists to guide reviewers, to ensure a formal record of checks is in place, and of course, audited.
You will love all the benefits the integration brings to your team – any file type, flexibility to match your creative process, and best of all, features to ensure marketing compliance with ease.
Proof information is synched automatically
Project teams can have a variety of stakeholders, and these stakeholders may require different levels of communication. The key to saving time on managing projects is to meet different communication requirements with ease.
The monday.com and PageProof integration has the ability to do just that. As the proof goes through its lifecycle, the integration means the proof information in monday.com is automatically updated without you lifting a finger. This is a huge time saver for teams reviewing and approving large volumes of work. Set up columns to match the information you and your team would like to see about the proof’s progress. As an example:
- The status of the proof
- Number of to-dos requested
- A handy URL link to a proof or collection
- What version the proof is up to
- What workflow step the proof is at –‘creative director’, ‘marketing team review’, ‘legal team’ for example.
- The number of decisions gathered so far
And so many more column options to choose from.
You can effortlessly map what proof information you’d like to see to your item and sub-item columns, keeping everyone on the board in the loop.
Enjoy purpose-built views in monday.com
Working alongside monday.com customers, PageProof has built views for an Item, Board, and Dashboard allowing even more information to be seen about a proof at a glance.
These views are easy to add, and provide meaningful information about the proof such as the breakdown of reviewer decisions and comments, and workflow and deadline information.
The ability to add your choice of view, is hugely beneficial to larger teams, allowing all stakeholders to easily see the information they require.
PageProof & monday.com integration offers powerful automation
We love the ability to automate segments of your proof flow between monday.com and PageProof. Saving hours of your time.
Every automation in monday.com has a trigger and an action. Meaning that a certain activity prompts something else to happen. There are both integrations and automations available with the monday.com PageProof integration.
PageProof integration recipes to trigger actions
There is a wide selection of monday.com integration recipe cards. Integration recipes are triggers specifically driven by changes in PageProof which can create items or subitems, and keep specified data in sync, and more.
Popular examples include:
- adding a new proof as an item on a board when a PageProof user creates a new proof
- keeping proof data in sync with the item or sub-item columns as the proof moves through its lifecycle
- when a proof is approved, upload the final approved file into a files column in monday.com.
Simply go to the Integrations Centre in monday.com and search for “PageProof” to add a PageProof integration to your monday.com board.
PageProof automation recipes for monday.com
Automation recipes are triggers that add further automation as a result of PageProof triggers – for example, when a proof is approved, move the item to another board and notify item subscribers.
Automation recipes look like this:
PageProof offers two custom automation triggers in monday.com, allowing you to create even more powerful workflows for your team. The most common usage for these is notifications as the proof moves through its lifecycle. And, moving items to a different group or board.
- When a proof reaches a status
- When a proof reaches a workflow step
Popular automation examples:
- if the status changes to approved, subscribers to the item or board are notified via Slack, email, or a direct monday.com notification.
- when a proof reaches the ‘legal team approval’ step, move the item to a different group or board.
Designers enjoy a seamless experience with PageProof Adobe add-on
Marketers and designers often work very closely on projects together. So we love that the monday.com and PageProof integration creates efficiencies for every step of your creative process.
Designers who create designs using the suite of Adobe tools will love that with the PageProof Adobe extension when they create proofs directly from their Adobe apps, they can also create items automatically onto monday.com boards. Yet another time saver.
Another feature that all designers won’t want to live without is that you can bring in all the comments and markup layered over your Adobe files, making light work of change requests. Clear, concise to-do lists – a designer’s dream.
There are so many benefits to integrating PageProof with monday.com. From the flexibility of where proofs are created, automatic syncing of proof information between both solutions, customization of how you keep updated on workflow information, rules of how to automate your proof flow and notifications, right through to the ability for designers to leverage the PageProof and Adobe integration. We love how these let you fly through approvals on autopilot, and keep your projects updated along the way.
Note: Updated June 2023 with the latest enhancement – the ability to create an email proof directly from inside monday.com.